Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: What have I done?!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Em Are's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2002
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Okay, so I finally decided to buy Marisol and put her away for resale. I keep thinking of doing that and I finally decided to do it, before she is gone for good. Anyway, she arrived speedily (seriously, in two days!) and I'm knocked over by how pretty she is! She is fabulous! I had no idea! I have never been very attracted to her in catalogs or in other people's pictures. I also thought she would be so similar looking to Josefina that I wouldn't "need" her for myself.

    She looks much less like Josefina than I expected and she is totally gorgeous! (I think Josefina is the prettiest doll.) I even really like her clothes, which do not appeal to me in the catalog. Anyway, so now I want to break her out of the box and keep her for myself. I thought I'd have no problem storing her, since I didn't really like her before! Alas, now it is a problem. So, should I get her out? (DH says I have to wait for Christmas if I choose this option.) Should I keep her for resale like I planned? Should I buy another one for resale and keep this one?

    Yikes! I somehow missed what a totally lovely doll she is. [img]redface.gif[/img]

    Em

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Keep her and buy another one. If you decide not to keep her in the future, then you will have two to re-sell.

    I hope you do keep her, Marisol is such a pretty doll. And I love her storyline!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If I were you, I'd buy another one, and keep this one for myself. That way, you'll have no regrets later on, and you know you'll be having a great AG Christmas this year! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sewfancydolldesigns's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 9th, 2005
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would definitely keep her and order another one to sell later.

    Patricia

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It seems to me like played with dolls resell as well as MIB ones, although slightly lower.
    Just don't play hard with her, and I'd say you are likely to see a profit.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ksami's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    447
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you just got her, maybe you could leave her in the box for a week or so. If you still feel the same way at the end of that time, then by all means, you should keep her! Of course, then you'll have to decide if you want to buy a second one for resale. Good luck! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member SanFen's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2005
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Keep her, buy another!

    I already have Marisol - I plan to get Marisol's world in a couple of weeks, will keep the items I like, then sell the rest on eBay, along with the extra doll. Not that I'm trying to get rich on eBay, but I'd love to recupe some of the $$$$$ I've spent! ;-)

    Sandy

  8. #8
    Inactive Member greenehorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2005
    Posts
    114
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She is pretty isn't she! I say keep her and buy another. If you like her now I'm betting you still will in a couple weeks.

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I say keep her and buy another one to resell

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Em Are's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2002
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by ksami:
    If you just got her, maybe you could leave her in the box for a week or so. If you still feel the same way at the end of that time, then by all means, you should keep her! Of course, then you'll have to decide if you want to buy a second one for resale. Good luck! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">She actually came last week. I keep getting her box out and looking at her. Maybe it is just the lure of a new doll that isn't "mine," but I think I truly want her. I'm leaning toward the buy a new one plan (hopefully, I don't decide I want twins then!). Now, can I wait until Christmas to unpackage her....

    Em [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •